Please note that terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice.
Terms & Conditions: In-store membership
Essentials Hair and Beauty Supplies is open to membership for trade professionals only. You must be in the beauty trade and provide proof of this when signing up for membership in-store. Proof of your trade can include: qualifications – certificated gained.
Terms & Conditions: Courses
Bookings can be made either online or in-store at any of our branches.
• Booking online reserves your place for the selected course. Your place is not guaranteed until your non-refundable deposit has been paid.
• Before booking, please make sure you have read the course details and also checked the dates to ensure you are free to attend.
• Upon receipt of your non-refundable deposit/full payment, your place(s) will be confirmed.
• A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. Failure to pay your non-refundable deposit can lead to your place being lost.
• If you, for any reason need to cancel your place on a course you will lose your non-refundable deposit, unless you opt to be transferred to the next available date.
• All cancellations require 10 days notice by either popping in-store, emailing or telephoning. All telephone cancellations must have a follow up email to confirm they wish to cancel.
• If a course has to be cancelled by Essentials due to unforeseen circumstances, your non-refundable deposit will be refunded or your booking can be moved to the next available date.
Terms & Conditions: Mailing List Sign Up Offers
All signup offers are valid in-store only.
Availability are while stocks last.
Sometimes stocks are limited and are on a first come first served basis.
Vouchers must be printed out or displayed on your mobile device and presented before purchase.
Offers may end or change at any time without notice.
One offer per customer.
Terms & Conditions: Newsletter
By signing up to our mailing list you accept the terms and conditions on www.essentialshairandbeauty.co.uk
We will not share your contact details with any other parties.
There is an unsubscribe link within every email newsletter sent out which you can click on at any time. You can also change your preferences on which emails you would like to receive.