ABOUT THE COURSE
Excite your clients by adding texture, volume and thickness through the L’Oréal Professionnel colour palette. Understand the perfect relationship between colouring and cutting.
• Linking colouring and cutting to perfectly achieve one finished look
• Understanding new and exciting colouring and cutting concepts
• Creating your own complete look to take away with you
• Advanced hairdressers looking to be inspired by brand new concepts
• Level 2 NVQ with experience or equivalent 3 years running a column
WE WILL SUPPLY
• An education pack including a workbook, pen and name tag
• Use of practical session kit during the day
• Tuition head to take home
BRING ALONG ON THE DAY
• Hair Dryer
• Plastic tail combs
• Plastic sectioning clips
• Ceramic hair straighteners
• £125 +VAT
• Non-refundable deposit: £60
Monday 1st August: 10am – 4pm
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice.
Bookings can be made either online or in-store at any of our branches.
• Booking online reserves your place for the selected course. Your place is not guaranteed until your non-refundable deposit has been paid.
• Before booking, please make sure you have read the course details and also checked the dates to ensure you are free to attend.
• Upon receipt of your non-refundable deposit/full payment, your place(s) will be confirmed.
• A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. Failure to pay your non-refundable deposit can lead to your place being lost.
• If you, for any reason need to cancel your place on a course you will lose your non-refundable deposit, unless you opt to be transferred to the next available date.
• All cancellations require 10 days notice by either popping in-store, emailing or telephoning. All telephone cancellations must have a follow up email to confirm they wish to cancel.
• If a course has to be cancelled by Essentials due to unforeseen circumstances, your non-refundable deposit will be refunded or your booking can be moved to the next available date.