ABOUT THE COURSE
Add value to your colour business and reach those clients who are short on time. We will share quick commercial colour techniques along with ‘get the look’ ideas for you to refer to time and time again.
• Understanding speedy application techniques
• Learning how to recommend an express service through consultation
• On your marks, get set, go – practice your 20min application under the clock to perfect your speedy technique
• Advanced hairdressers looking to discover new techniques and broaden
their variety of colour services
• Level 2 NVQ with experience or equivalent 3 years running a column
WE WILL SUPPLY
• An education pack including a workbook, pen and name tag
• Use of practical session kit during the day
• Tuition head to take home
BRING ALONG ON THE DAY
• Plastic tail combs
• Plastic sectioning clips
• Ceramic hair straighteners
• £99 +VAT
• Non-refundable deposit: £50
Monday 15th September: 10am – 4pm
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice.
Bookings can be made either online or in-store at any of our branches.
• Booking online reserves your place for the selected course. Your place is not guaranteed until your non-refundable deposit has been paid.
• Before booking, please make sure you have read the course details and also checked the dates to ensure you are free to attend.
• Upon receipt of your non-refundable deposit/full payment, your place(s) will be confirmed.
• A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. Failure to pay your non-refundable deposit can lead to your place being lost.
• If you, for any reason need to cancel your place on a course you will lose your non-refundable deposit, unless you opt to be transferred to the next available date.
• All cancellations require 10 days notice by either popping in-store, emailing or telephoning. All telephone cancellations must have a follow up email to confirm they wish to cancel.
• If a course has to be cancelled by Essentials due to unforeseen circumstances, your non-refundable deposit will be refunded or your booking can be moved to the next available date.