We believe that having the right training is imperative to your success! CRAZY ANGEL® Habia® Accredited Spray Tan Training Courses are conducted in a professional environment with an expert educator, to give you the knowledge and understanding you need to spray your way to new business opportunities.
Course Duration: Half day
Entry Requirement: Suitable for beginners, students must be 16+
Equipment Needed: All products and equipment will be provided
Dress Code: Please wear professional attire
• Monday 10th April 2017
• Monday 19th June 2017
• Monday 14th August 2017
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: £50 +VAT
The CRAZY ANGEL® Course covers the following:
Theory – Gain knowledge about the CRAZY ANGEL® range, the science behind the tan and all you need to know about health and safety
Equipment – You will learn how to set up, use and clean the CRAZY ANGEL® equipment
Demonstration – The trainer will provide demonstrations on spray tanning techniques and on how to achieve best tanning results, for the perfect tan
Practical – Gain hands on experience, perfect your technique and learn expert tips from the best in the industry
Training Materials – Upon completion of the course you will receive a Habia® approved certificate, a training manual and training DVD to refresh your knowledge
Business Opportunities – Take your new skills and knowledge and create a thriving business
Terms & Conditions
Please note that terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice.
Bookings can be made either online or in-store at any of our branches.
• Booking online reserves your place for the selected course. Your place is not guaranteed until your non-refundable deposit has been paid.
• Before booking, please make sure you have read the course details and also checked the dates to ensure you are free to attend.
• Upon receipt of your non-refundable deposit/full payment, your place(s) will be confirmed.
• A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. Failure to pay your non-refundable deposit can lead to your place being lost.
• If you, for any reason need to cancel your place on a course you will lose your non-refundable deposit, unless you opt to be transferred to the next available date.
• All cancellations require 10 days notice by either popping in-store, emailing or telephoning. All telephone cancellations must have a follow up email to confirm they wish to cancel.
• If a course has to be cancelled by Essentials due to unforeseen circumstances, your non-refundable deposit will be refunded or your booking can be moved to the next available date.